Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Rejuvenation

As much as it pains me to admit, there are times that the mojo fairy completely deserts me.  Usually, she leaves at the most inopportune times.....like when I've got time to tag or when we're having a secret sister event in one of my groups, etc.

I save all most of my tags as a blank in layers.  I do it for a couple reasons. First, if I make a mistake, it's much easier and quicker to fix a layer than to remake an entire tag.  Secondly, if I've forgotten someone, I can easily add another name.

Finally, in those times of low or no mojo, I can take an old tag and change the tube, rotate or resize the elements, add new elements, add an effect, add an animation, etc. to make a whole new tag.  As an added bonus, this usually helps kick start my mojo to make more new tags.  Here are some tags I rejuvenated recently.  The original tag is first.







No comments:

Post a Comment