Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

CT Wallpaper and Snags

As promised, I have more goodies for you today.  I'm back with a wallpaper that I made using P-O Concept's kit "Alice in Love" and a tube by Alfadesire.  I'm so excited because I really like the way this came out.  Sadly, the wallpaper is only in the 1920 x 1080 size.  I accidentally closed it out before I made other sizes.  I was also going to share the word art that I made on the wallpaper, but again, I accidentally close it out and didn't save it in layers.  I'll see about trying to recreate the word art later.

You can purchase the tube by Alfadesire at Pics for Design.
You can purchase the scrapkit "Alice in Love" at both S&Co and PFD.

I've got the wallpaper zipped up on my 4shared.


And here are the snags.








No comments:

Post a Comment