Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Surf 'N Turf CT Snags

Hi everyone!  I have some new CT snags for you all today featuring the beautiful kit Surf 'N Turf by Freek's Creations.  This totally adorable and versatile kit has 62 elements, 2 frames, 2 word arts, and 11 papers.  It's absolutely perfect for those on the beach or in the ocean tags.  You can purchase this kit from Mystical Scraps here or Scraps & Company here.



My first set of snags is featuring the awesome art work of Alicia Mujica.  I swear, I don't use her art often enough.  You can purchase her artwork at her own site here.













My second set of snags is using the adorable artwork of Laguna.  You can purchase her tubes at Pics for Design here.  Do you imagine that kitty it bringing the fish back to the sea, or is he hoping for a snack?













Finally, would whoever has been trying to steal my mojo please stop?  My arms are tired from playing tug of war.  It's my mojo, and I need it.  Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment