Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Kenny K Singer

 

Supplies

Tube of choice. I'm using one by Kenny K. This tube was purchased at CDO. To my knowledge, Kenny K is not selling tubes at this time.

Mask of Choice.  I'm using Mask 77 by Karma, which can be found here

Font of Choice.  I used Fabulous 50's here.

Filters

Mura's Meister Copies

VM Extravaganza Heightline


1. Open a new canvas 800 x 800.  Yes, it's big, but some people like big tags, and we can resize at the end.
2. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.
3.  Duplicate your tube and hide for now.
4. Working on your original layer, apply Mura's Meister>Copies Wallpaper(rotate) with default settings.  If your whole canvas isn't completely covered, apply Copies again until it is.
5.  Adjust>Blur>Radial Blur with the following settings.


6  Duplicate this layer.
7. On the duplicate layer, apply VM Extravaganza Heightline with the following settings.  (This may need to be imported into Filter's Unlimited.)


8. Apply a blend mode to the layer.  I used Overlay, but different colors can change the look.  Apply the blend mode that looks best with your tube and background.
9. Merge down.
10. Layers>New Mask Layer>From Image.  I used Random Mask 77 by Karma
11. Merge Group
12. Unhide your copy of the tube layer and duplicate again.
13. Move the bottom copy to where it looks best to you on the mask layer.  I moved mine all the way to the right, duplicated and mirrored it.  
14. On your mask layer, select all>Float>Defloat>Invert
15. Back on your bottom tube layer(s).  Hit delete.
16. On your main tube layer, resize as needed, and apply a blurry drop shadow.  I used Eye Candy 5 Perspective Shadow
17. Crop your excess canvas and resize to your liking.
18.  Add your copyright and name.  I added a drop shadow to my name, but feel free to add any effects you like to it.
19. Save as a PNG.



No comments:

Post a Comment