Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Just a Note

So, I've been trying to organize my external hard drive again.  It's a never ending battle for me.  I realized that I have zillions of tubes and scrap kits and animations and templates and cluster frames and textures and masks, etc. that I have never used...not to mention all the great tutorials out there that I have on my "to do" list.  I will probably not be able to use them all in my life time, but I'd at lease like to make a dent in them....well, a scratch really.  So, I am going to try to give you all a goodie a day.  Whether it's a tut or more snags.  There may also be some other goodies too.  I'm almost done with a silly word art.  So, stay tuned, and we'll see what I can come up with.  Oh, and I'm gonna beg for a minute.  If you like what you see here, please follow my blog.  I don't have any followers yet.  :(
Hugs!
Genea

No comments:

Post a Comment