Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

CT - Seaside Snags & Tags

Hi everyone!  I'm back, and I plan on being much more active here in my little corner of the universe.  I'm starting today by sharing some CT snags I made using the beautiful Seaside kit by Creative Scraps by Crys.  This kit has 87 elements and 20 papers.  You can purchase this kit at Mystical Scraps here or Scraps & Co. here.  Below is a preview of this awesome kit.


For my first set of snags, I decided to go cutsie with Cuddly Rigor Mortis.  You can purchase these tubes at CDO.  Please do not use these tubes without a license.







For my second tag, I was going to go cutsie again, but I wanted to showcase the classic-ness of this kit as well.  In this tag, I used a tube by Robert Alvarado.  I purchased this tube with a license at MPT.  However, you can currently purchase his tubes at CDO.   Please do not use Robert's tubes without a license.










No comments:

Post a Comment