Pages

Sunday, June 4, 2017

CT Snags & Tags - Patriotic Picnic by Freek's Creations

See.  I told you I'd be getting more regular with my posts.  Today, I have some snags I made using the adorable kit Patriotic Picnic by Freeks Creations.  This kit has 63 elements, 2 word arts, 2 frames, and 15 papers.  It's absolutely perfect for both those summer barbecue and patriotic tags for the 4th of July.  You can purchase this kit at both Mystical Scraps here or Scraps n Company here.






My first set of snags is using the art of Ken Morton which can be purchased at CDO.  I wanted to give you all a window into a backyard barbecue.  Enjoy!










For my second set of snags, I wanted to show off that patriotic side of the kit.  I used artwork by Pinuptoons.  The particular tube I used was purchased from CILM, but you can now purchase Pinuptoons at CDO









PS. Keep an eye out.  I've got a hankering to make a wallpaper with this kit, so I may have another play when I'm on my staycation next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment