Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Barefootin' CT Snags

I'm back again with some more snags for you, this time featuring the gorgeous scrap kit Barefootin' by Creative Scraps by Crys.  This kit has 77 elements and 10 papers that are perfect for those steamy tropical tags or fun beach tags.  You can purchase this kit at Mystical Scraps here or Scraps & Company here.






For my first tag, I opted to use those steamy tropical elements and the artwork of VeryMany.  You can purchase VeryMany's tubes here.











I went for that fun, beach-y vibe on my second set of snags featuring the artwork of Martin Abel.  You can purchase his tubes at Creative Design Outlet here.













Did I mention that I also made a wallpaper?  The size is 1920 x 1080.  Click to open it full size and right click to save it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment