Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Island Girl CT Snags

Who doesn't want to imagine that they are on a tropical beach in the islands with a cool breeze blowing in off the ocean?  I know I'd like to be there....provided there was a great WiFi signal.  LOL  Of course, maybe if I was there, I wouldn't miss WiFi so much.  The kit Island Girl by Creative Scraps by Crys will bring you there.  With 78 elements and 18 papers, it's perfect for those summery tags.

You can purchase this kit at Mystical Scraps here and Scraps & Company here.






As promised, I have some snags for you.  This first set of snags uses a tube by Katharine at Pics for Design.  This tube was created within their prepaid projects and is not for sale as an individual tube.  You can, however, get this tube by signing up for their exclusive club.  Please don't use this tube for your projects without first purchasing it.







 


My second set of snags uses the adorable artwork of Cuddly Rigor Mortis.  You can purchase this tube at CDO.  Please don't use any of these tubes without purchasing them first.











1 comment: