Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

CT Clowning Around Snags

Hi everyone!  One of these days, I'm going to get brave and try writing a tut for you all.  In the meantime, I have some more snags for you all.  This time, they are using the fantastic kit Clowning Around by Creative Scraps by Crys.  This totally adorable kit has 98 elements and 22 papers, so there is lots to play with.  You can purchase this kit at Mystical Scraps here or Scraps & Company here


So, a little background information.  I love clowns.  My dad is a clown, and I do love my dad...even when he drives me crazy, which he still does even after all these years.  I grew up around clowns and even dabbled in clowning myself.  One of these days, I just might get myself an outfit together and run away to join the circus.  (Probably not, but it's fun to dream.)

On that note, my first tag is circus themed, and I made all with the scrap kit....no tubes used.  I simply had fun with it.  Here are the extras I made for you.











I went a bit more traditional and made just a fun tag with my next set of snags.  This kit isn't just about clowns.  It's about fun.  I used the artwork of Lady Mishka under license with Pics for Design.









1 comment: