Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

CT Snags - FantaSea by Freek's Creations

I'm back again with some more snags for you featuring the lovely under water kit FantaSea by Freek's Creations.  This kit contains 69 elements, 2 frames, 2 word arts and 14 papers, and it's an under water paradise.  You can purchase this kit at Mystical Scraps here and Scraps & Company here.



My first set of snags is using an image by Jon Rattenbury.  I purchased this image when he was at MPT.  Sadly, I don't believe Jon Rattenbury is still selling his images for use in tags any longer.  Please do not use his images in your projects if you have not previously purchased them.









My next set of snags is using the adorable fairy art of Carolina Seabra.  You can purchase her tubes at her store here. Please do not use her tubes without purchasing them.  I wanted to bring you under the sea with the mermaids and the fishes on this set.  I hope I've achieved that.










No comments:

Post a Comment